Employers with two or more employees must pay a minimum wage of $7.25 per hour in Indianapolis, Indiana, a rate that tracks with federal law. However, according to data compiled by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the hourly living wage rate for Indianapolis-Carmel, Indiana metropolitan area was $9.94 hourly for an adult. Total required annual income for one person before taxes was $20,685.
- Rigged, Forced into Debt, Worked Past Exhaustion, Left with Nothing
- Unauthorized immigrants can sue for workplace injury, court rules
- PICO Calls on Senate to Reject Repeal of the Affordable Care Act
- ALEC and the Minimum Wage
- A Day Without Immigrants march | IndyCAN Watch Hotline | American Health Care Act and more — news from IndyCAN