LISTEN SCHEDULES GIVE NOW
Tune in for Hoosiers: The Story of Indiana Hoosiers: The Story of Indiana explores Indiana’s 200-year history through the descendants of ordinary Hoosiers who lived during extraordinary times, while helping to shape the fabric of our state. This four-part series dives into Indiana’s most pivotal moments. Tune in TONIGHT to WFYI 1 at 9 p.m. for the first part of the series.
WATCH TRAILER ›
Produced by WFYI Public Media, in consultation with historian James Madison, Hoosiers: The Story of Indiana is made possible by the following: Indiana Public Broadcasting Stations, OneAmerica, Indiana Historical Society, Indiana Electric Cooperatives and the Indiana Humanities.
Radio Series Examines Poverty in Indy Last week, WFYI Public Radio aired a series of stories that explored the many factors that drive poverty, and examined what’s working to lift up poor households in Indianapolis. In this series, our reporters covered such topics as health crises, lack of education, housing instability, job instability and hunger. If you missed this “Chasing the Dream” series, catch up online here.
This series is part of a national public media initiative called “Chasing the Dream,” with major funding provided by The JPB Foundation. Additional funding is provided by Ford Foundation and the Annie E. Casey Foundation.
WFYI Named Station of Excellence for 4th Year WFYI Public Media won 7 Emmy Awards from the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences – Lower Great Lakes Chapter, including the Emmy for Overall Station Excellence for the 4th year in a row.
Summer Fun with WFYI Join WFYI in membership with the following ticket offers: (limited quantities of each)
- Steely Dan – July 15 at Klipsch Music Center
- Tedeschi Trucks Band Wheels of Soul Tour – July 27 at Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn
- The Beach Boys – August 19 at Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn
- JCC Splash Pass – 10 visits to the Eskenazi Water Park through Labor Day
- Indiana State Fair – 4-pack to be used from August 5-21
- The Children’s Museum – 4-pack plus Doc McStuffins doctor kit
- Indiana Beach 2-packs and 4 – packs for this season
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians – Grand Canyon exhibit through August 7Make this your best summer yet! Go to wfyi.org/give right now and click the ticket tab for details. Can’t find a ticket offer that works for you? Check out our cool summer swag including beach towels and bright t-shirts.
This email was sent to: email@example.com
This email was sent by: WFYI
1630 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202